Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website or proceed to place an order, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern the relationship between joi.sg and you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please discontinue to use our website, products and services. Please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before placing your order.
The term ‘joi.sg’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 2 Bukit Batok Street 23 #06-05 Bukit Batok Connection Singapore 659554. The term ‘you’, ‘user’ and ‘users’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change or discontinuation from time to time without prior notice to you. By proceeding with our website, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any other party for the modification and termination of our website, products and services. The version of the terms and conditions that will apply to your order will be those stated on joi.sg at the time you place your order.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Joi.sg does not guarantee and shall not be liable for the operation of this website or its content, unless an independent warranty is issued by joi.sg in writing. By continuing with this website, you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.;
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction without our consent is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes, but not limited to, unauthorized revision of the content of joi.sg that is false or inaccurate or becomes false or inaccurate at any time; discriminatory, unlawful, tortious, obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, threatening, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, harassing, discourteous, hateful, abusive or racially, ethnically, religiously, sexually or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
• Unauthorized use of any of the content in any manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others;
• User are prohibited to revise the content of joi.sg where it will be exposed to any viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• Users are prohibited to advocate or encourage any illegal activity through joi.sg and also upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors;
• Users are prohibited to attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of joi.sg, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) of our website;
• Without access rights, users are prohibited to attempt to gain access to secured portions of joi.sg;
• Users are prohibited to attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of joi.sg, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies our website;
• Without access rights, users are prohibited to attempt to gain access to secured portions of joi.sg;
• Joi.sg reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promotional code in the event of suspected fraud or misuse. We also reserve the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received, using your order payment method, without further notice;
• Joi.sg reserves the right to update and amend the price and other details of our products and services without prior notice;
• All customers have to submit their orders online via the website. No orders will be accepted via phone call or email;
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
• Underage individuals are to place order under the supervision and approval of parents or guardians;
• Joi.sg reserves the right to decline business relationship with individuals who are impersonating other individuals or misrepresenting their identity on purpose;
• Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
2. User Submitted Materials
All materials that you have submitted/uploaded to joi.sg, including, without limitation, your original artwork, photographs, images, text, graphics and other materials ("Materials") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• If you retain ownership of such Materials, and you grant joi.sg and our designers a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, right and license, to use, reproduce, amend, alter, modify, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display such Materials in order to (i) to enable you to use the services of joi.sg to provide you with the product or services you request from joi.sg, (ii) to provide you with a preview of how your Materials will appear in our product or services and (iii) to complete all the necessary processes in order to deliver you the product and services you have placed your order for.
• To ensure best printing quality, the materials must be at the minimum of 360 x 360 pixels in 72 dpi. Joi.sg will not be responsible for the result of the printing if the image uploaded does not meet the minimum criteria.
• Please note that, while you retain ownership of your Materials, any template or layout in which you arrange or organize such Materials through tools and features made available through our Sites are not proprietary to you, and the rights to such template or layout will remain with us. You warrant that the Materials you submit or Upload to joi.sg are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in your Materials, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also further warrant that the Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party.
• From time to time, we may seek your prior consent to use your Materials for joi.sg’s marketing activities or used as marketing materials for publicity and other marketing campaign on our website. By providing us with your consent, you agree and confirm that joi.sg and its affiliates, partners and related entities will have a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display, photographs and reproductions of such products and other materials in all media existing now or created in the future to market our products, services and website and for other purposes as we may deem necessary.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us, our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, affiliates, and third party users harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (i) the Materials; and (ii) an actual or alleged infringement or violation of any third party’s rights with respect to such Materials.
• You agree that you are responsible for all of your Materials submitted to joi.sg.
3. Memberships and Passwords
Membership registration provides a unique identification for each client, this will assist us to provide you with support and trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and only available for individual clients. The client must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to joi.sg.
Clients must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated through the membership by logging into your member account through joi.sg.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
Joi.sg reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual member immediately at our discretion and not limited to following: -
1. A single client registering or using multiple accounts delivering to same delivery address;
2. Clients who abuse the system by registering for multiple membership accounts;
3. Clients who disseminate, distribute or transmitting unlawful, harmful or false information about joi.sg;
4. Dormant membership account above 2 years.
4. Promotional Codes and Gift cards
All promotional codes issued by joi.sg are valid for a limited or specified period only. Joi.sg reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time without prior notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. All offers and promotions are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
All gift cards purchased through and issued by joi.sg may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by joi.sg. The amount in Singapore Dollars (SGD) will be deducted equivalently from the gift card in accordance to the amount of purchase. If a purchase is resulted in higher amount than the value stored in the gift card, the remaining amount is to be paid with other payment method. Joi.sg charges no fees to purchase gift cards. Gift cards will expire after 1 year from the purchase date.
Gift cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at any other website. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in a joi.sg account cannot be transferred to another joi.sg account. Joi.sg is not and will not be responsible if any gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Joi.sg reserves the right to terminate a customer's joi.sg account and the gift cards owned by the account if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on joi.sg and joi.sg will use alternative method to bill the outstanding amount to the customer.
5. Colours and Measurements
We take reasonable measures and invest in reasonable efforts to accurately capture and display the attributes, colours and dimensions of our products. The colour you see will depend on the display of your electronic device and we are not able to guarantee that your device will accurately display the colours of our products. Furthermore, there may be a slight variation of the colours and patterns of our products due to the natural variation in the wood used.
Measurements of all items on joi.sg are based on standard unit of measurements in centimetres and inches. As all our items are customised upon order, they are produced one by one manually by our in-house frame makers. We believe in the craftmanship instead of automated process. Hence, there might be a slight variation in size by a maximum of 0.5 inch from the dimensions provided on our website. The final measurements of an item may vary slightly depending on the material used in its production.
6. Orders Acceptance, Delivery and Returns
Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day. While you have placed your order through joi.sg please note that the copy of receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order. Joi.sg may, with its absolute discretion, decline to accept your order or any part of your order. No order will be considered accepted by joi.sg until the final product(s) has been shipped to you. If some of the products in your order are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of any products that cannot be fulfilled. Under certain circumstances where we decline to accept your order for whatever reason, we will attempt to notify you at the contact details you have provided during your placement of order. We further reserve the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by joi.sg upon our delivery of the final products that you have ordered. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. All Products shall be deemed accepted by you upon shipment, and title to, and risk of loss of, the Products passes to you when joi.sg provides the Product(s) to a common carrier.
At our present business operation, our scope of services and product delivery is limited to Singapore only. However, if you are located out of Singapore, our products and services are still available for purchase if the recipient of product is located in Singapore. For further information on this matter, please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer free shipping on all orders island wide.
As every individual frame is printed and hand-assembled in our facility in Singapore, please allow 7-10 business days for your frames to reach your doorstep, ready to hang. Our lead time is including 1 to 3 days standard estimated delivery time as per Ninjavan's service. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from us once your order is dispatched. We do not warrant that products will be delivered within the estimated delivery time and disclaims any liability for any inconvenience caused due to delayed delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
In our efforts to be more sustainable and reduce wastage, we do not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind.
We pride ourselves in our quality and long-lasting materials and we always check the frames before sending them out for delivery. However, things may happen in transit. In the unfortunate event that your frame arrives with defect, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt, with your order number and some photos of the defect and we will send you a new one for free.
If there are any issues with your payment (e.g. double charging), please let us know via email@example.com and we will fix it for you.
Joi.sg will require your billing and credit card information to process an order from you. By submitting your payment information to us, you provided us with your consent to collect the billing and credit card information and manage the necessary charges applicable for the order your placed. You represent that you will not use any credit card or other form of payment unless you have all necessary authorization to do so. While all orders placed through joi.sg require a valid credit card, we assume that only persons age 18 or over are placing orders and providing us with the information requested during the order placement process. We shall not be liable in the event your children or others acting with or without your permission use your credit card or other means of payment to make purchases on joi.sg (and to the extent your minor children make any such purchases, you hereby represent and warrant that they are authorized to do so); however you may report any unauthorized use to us, and we will take reasonable efforts within our control to help prevent future unauthorized use of your card.
By continuing accessing and using joi.sg, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless joi.sg, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, co-branders and other partners, employees, consultants and agents (“joi.sg Parties”), from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable legal fees and court costs) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from, but not limited to:
i. violation any rights, ownerships, trademark, copyrights of any other person or entity by your actions or materials submitted by you;
ii. violation of this Terms and Conditions by your actions;
iii. any breaches of the representation or warranty contained in this Terms and Conditions, be it directly or indirectly related or caused by your actions;
iv. your usage of our website, products and services;
v. all harmful programming, including but not limited to, all kind of viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with joi.sg and our product and services, which are intentionally planted by you;
vi. and any other matter that could cause or potentially cause harm to joi.sg and its products and services due to the intentional or unintentional actions by you.
Joi.sg reserves the right for exclusive defense and control and you agree to fully cooperate with us to prosecute any available defenses for joi.sg.
By continuing with this website, you agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your joi.sg Account, the terms or your access to our website and/or products and services.
We are open to hear your feedback and receive your constructive criticisms, suggested improvements and comments related to our website, products and services ("Feedback"). You may send us your Feedback by writing to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us through our Facebook and Instagram (links provided on our homepage) or through any other method of communication with us. By providing us with your Feedback, you agree and grant us your consent that we may use your Feedback to amend, updated, modify and incorporate your Feedback into our website, products and services and you will not be due for any compensation, royalty, reward, honorarium for the Feedback you have provided to our website, products and services.
If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.